Bebox Mobile Learning makes your corporate training & learning simple & easy Training Center The idea of Training Center is to allow Enterprise or Corporate users with a group of companies, branches or different subsidiaries to isolate their training management from each other in a single powerful Learning Management System (LMS) – Bebox Mobile Learning. The Concept of Bebox Training Center Isolated Training Center, which means a totally independent management center separated...
Bebox Mobile Learning makes your corporate training & learning simple & easy
The idea of Training Center is to allow Enterprise or Corporate users with a group of companies, branches or different subsidiaries to isolate their training management from each other in a single powerful Learning Management System (LMS) – Bebox Mobile Learning.
The Concept of Bebox Training Center
Isolated Training Center, which means a totally independent management center separated from all aspects such as Group of Companies, Branches, Departments, Course contents, history and user data.
With the Isolated Training Center, all its data and information can be only seen and manage by themselves or the training center at a higher level.
Such design is to allow the user to have a good management structure to save time and extra materials and also to simplify the complexity of learning management.
It allows users to create different training center according to the different requirements or arrangements by the company.
The Advantages of Training Center of Bebox Mobile Learning:
• Easy to Maintain and monitor the Training Center Activities
• Allow Isolated Training Center to manage their own data without interfering with others
• Speed up the efficiency of the training center admin as they will not be distracted by irrelevant data from other training centers
• Low risks of sensitive data disclosure. With the Isolated training center, sensitive information will be controlled and will only be targeted to the correct learners
• Can be utilized to group users from different departments or divisions so the learners will not see courses or information which is not meant for them
Interesting? Get Started with Our Cloud LMS – Training Center with Just a few Simple Steps:
1. Creating a Training Center from Bebox Mobile Learning Platform
2. Filling in Training Center Information
3. Setting Permission
4. Assigning Training Administrator to Training Center
5. Adding Users to Training Center
6. Training Center created
The Questions to Think About Before the Introduction Of the Mobile Learning System
When companies want to introduce the mobile learning system, they often don’t know where to start, not to mention that there are a bunch of computer terms that HR have never heard of. If you are worried about how to plan a mobile learning system, let me decode the following myths:
1. What is an online learning platform?
The core of an online learning platform is online course, plus an auxiliary course management platform, a course making tool, and an overall consultant planning service, all of which make up the complete e-learning solutions.
2. The function of the course-making tool should be as good as possible, the more the better!
Course-making tools should be considered from the perspective of real users. If most of the users have strong computer operating capabilities, then no problem. However, most of the lecturers in charge of training or development courses in the enterprise do not have the same computer operation ability as their information department colleagues. Many functions will cause problems in the information department or training unit, so the proposed functions should be simple, easy-to-learn, and easy-to-modify.
3. Hard equipment must be perfect before introducing online enterprise learning platform
Basically, hard devices must reach a certain level, but the most important thing is whether the habits of using computers and e-mails in the enterprise have been developed.
4. What messages do I need to know in advance to start planning?
It is better to know first that what kinds of basic facilities the organization are using now. The organization’s present network environment, the basic equipment of the computer, the existing training system. Ask the companies that have been promoted, ask consultants, and go online to see related websites.
5. Which members should be added to the e-learning training platform?
In the initial stage, your company must include Human Resources Training Colleagues, Head of Human Resources Department, Information Department network administrator and Head of the Information Department.