Could your business benefit from an onboarding e-learning application? With companies attracting new talents on a regular basis, there are many opportunities to expand your team. Businesses who are looking for a comprehensive and innovative approach to dealing with new employees will go beyond a simple orientation. Onboarding plans are intended to make new employees familiar with the overall goals of a company and support them as they embark on early projects all in an effort to achieve the perception of success (and productivity) quickly. The onboarding e-learning application is linked to the employer brand that you create to attract people who are the right fit for your company’s overall goals. A successful and impressive onboarding program can reduce turnover and encourage workers to stay with an organisation for a longer tenure.
Cyberwisdom can help you achieve a multi-dimensional and impressive onboarding e-learning application. It can be personalised to allow each targeted group to receive a different welcoming course and information. Our solution is also designed to streamline the induction process by creating communities just for new employees. This enables newcomers to connect and help each other while gaining support by experts in the field.
The Cyberwisdom e-learning solution enables you to:
- Schedule, deliver, track, report and monitor on-boarding programs
- Allows supervisor to oversees the overall learning progress of the new talent
- Arrange a flexible and blended learning approach for different talents
- Show each talent the individual e-learning and face to face orientation course
- Provide detailed analysis for the recommended e-learning course and compulsory course has to be completed
- Connect new talent at work and accelerate their time to productivity
If you want to effectively familiarise new employees with company goals and ensure they can quickly produce quality work, rely on a tailored solution from Cyberwisdom. For more information on our solutions and how they can help your company, simply get in touch with our team today via phone or online form.