Welcome to Cyberwisdom, where you will find a compliance learning application to suit your needs. Compliance training refers to the process of educating employees on the laws, regulations and company policies that apply to their day-to-day job responsibilities. Most initiatives start as projects to meet deadlines for a specific regulation. However, traditional homegrown system or even manual paper-based systems is far enough for today’s requirement, a clear visibility into organisations’ risk and compliance profiles is top urgency.
Management through use of a compliance training application will reduce potential risks and strengthen the integrity of your organisation, and at the same time, also bring efficiency and lower the risk of being non-compliant. Training in order to adhere to rules and standards is not a one-time event and an organisation’s needs to manage this repeatable, costly and important process is crucial. Our compliance training application makes one of the most essential tasks as easy as possible and helps you to ensure that your employees meet the regulatory requirements.
A compliance learning platform by Cyberwisdom can help you achieve complete and effective training management and assess employees ensuring observance of company policies and procedures, as well as relevant laws and regulations. Consequently, you will reduce potential risks and strengthen the integrity of your organisation.
Our learning application has a number of benefits, including:
- Consistent compliance and control management across the enterprise by automates learning workflow, assessments and managed control
- Schedule, deliver, track, report and monitor policies aimed at maintaining regulatory requirements
- Learning platform that allows supervisor to oversee the overall learning achievement
- Provide multi-dimensional gap analysis from enterprise-wide, department and individual wise on compulsory completion rate
- Capture and manage licensing and certification requirements
- Remind and instruct periodically and on-demand on satisfying licensing needs
- Maintain enterprise level management standards and procedures
- Integrate and automates other system to have updated licensing requirement
- Report on training and create training reports with automated tracking
- Automate tracking and notifications on completion
- Provide flexible completion criteria in different form of learning
- Manage both face to face and online course by training hours
Codes of Conduct coursewares have been remaining high demand in the banking and financial services sector over recent years. Cyberwisdom provides coursewares with some common and essential topics to enhance staff’s strategic and operational skill
- Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing
- Data Privacy and Information Security Compliance
- General Compliance